Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps are the most common type of heat pump. Positioned on the exterior of your home, air source heat pumps propel air through the evaporation section using an ultra-quiet fan. The refrigerant liquid inside the heat pump absorbs the thermal energy from the passing air, starting the process.
Air source heat pumps are usually fully contained, meaning that all of the parts for the heat pump are contained within the unit. The only feeds coming in and out of the heat pump will be the flow and return pipes into the property. This makes air source heat pumps quick and easy to install – meaning installation costs are low.
Air source heat pumps cost around £7,500 - £13,000 including fitting costs, depending on the size of the property. However, there are government grants available to help cover the costs.
Heat Pumps are one of the most efficient ways to heat your property...
• Stop Using Fossil Fuels - By installing an air source heat pump and using a 100% renewable electricity supplier, you can heat your home using 100% renewable energy.
• Save On Your Bills - Air source heat pumps are 400% efficient! Meaning for every 1KW of electricity you put in, you get 5KW of heat energy!
• A Warmer Home - Air source heat pumps use a wet based heating system, meaning you can have radiators and underfloor heating installed to your home!
• Suitable For All Properties - When designed correctly, every home can benefit from the advantages of heat pump technology.
• Find Funded Grants - You can receive various government grants to pay for your installation. Grants include; Green Homes Grant, Renewable Heat Incentive and ECO 3. Our team will help you access the best grant for your home.
Our recommended manufacturers...
At Dartmoor Energy we offer a full 3 stage 'no pressure' sales process
for your new Air Source Heat Pump...
Our expert surveyors are primarily focused on explaining, surveying and designing the perfect system for your property; using our extensive knowledge and many years experience to provide a complete and trusted service.
We are with you every step of the way...
○ STEP 1
Free initial consultation
○ STEP 2
Full heatloss survey and system design
○ STEP 3
You receive your extensive presentation pack including all the information you need to decide on your new Air Source Heat Pump
Book your free initial consultation today...